Owner Post Them Follow Dash



Vie Compliquee
Vie Compliquee

Bonjour!


Hello and welcome to my blog
I pour my heart and thoughts here
Pardon my words

Tagboard

⊰HOVER ME!⊱
Please do not spam my cbox. Please put your blog link so I can visit you back.
Writing is an underestimated art, you are painting colourful images in people's minds by using words of black and white.
Look at the sky! I may be far but never gone.


Skins by: IlliShuhada
Basecode : PikaChan
Best viewed in Mozilla and Google Chrome
All my thoughts keep flowing like a river

stupid feeling

Hye im just thinking how deep the ocean is


Ocean..
Pretty enough on the surface, 
but dive deep down into the depths and u will find something..
most people never see


It's late..
My mind is wondering
then..
My deep thoughts are flowing same like diving deep down into the depths the ocean..

Dear you,
Only you can see the pain behind my fake smile..
I thank Allah for knowing u friend
But I dont want to ruin this friendship with my stupid feeling towards u

Day by day,
with u im feeling something that makes me wanna stay 
Your motivation really changed my life to be more positive
but this feeling is really killing me inside
I do not want to lose u as my friend when u know my feeling towards u
 I know this feeling will destroy our friendship

Sorry,
 I really have to pretend like im ignoring u
the fact is i cant
Sometimes my heart needs more time to accept
what my mind already knows
we cant be real

Our friendship is the only thing I wish would last forever 
Thanks.