Owner Post Them Follow Dash



Vie Compliquee
Vie Compliquee

Bonjour!


Hello and welcome to my blog
I pour my heart and thoughts here
Pardon my words

Tagboard

⊰HOVER ME!⊱
Please do not spam my cbox. Please put your blog link so I can visit you back.
Writing is an underestimated art, you are painting colourful images in people's minds by using words of black and white.
Look at the sky! I may be far but never gone.


Skins by: IlliShuhada
Basecode : PikaChan
Best viewed in Mozilla and Google Chrome
All my thoughts keep flowing like a river

angelic stranger



Everything starts like this. 
One day I meet someone and for some reason, 
I feel connected to this stranger than anyone else - closer to him than my closer family.
Perhaps because this person carries an angel within them - one sent to me for higher purpose,
to teach me an important lesson and keep me reminding me 
"life is not always a beautiful journey"
What I must do is to trust in him - even if he come hand by hand with pain.
The reason for his presence will become clear in due time.

THROUGH HERE IS A WORD OF WARNING!
I may grow to love this person but remember he is not mine to keep.
His purpose isn't to save me but to show me how to save myself.
And once this is fulfilled, the angel leaves his body as the person exits my life. 
He will be a stranger for me once more.

.....................................................................

The end.