Owner Post Them Follow Dash



Vie Compliquee
Vie Compliquee

Bonjour!


Hello and welcome to my blog
I pour my heart and thoughts here
Pardon my words

Tagboard

⊰HOVER ME!⊱
Please do not spam my cbox. Please put your blog link so I can visit you back.
Writing is an underestimated art, you are painting colourful images in people's minds by using words of black and white.
Look at the sky! I may be far but never gone.


Skins by: IlliShuhada
Basecode : PikaChan
Best viewed in Mozilla and Google Chrome
All my thoughts keep flowing like a river

Fade


Not everything supposed to become something beautiful or long lasting.
 Sometimes people comes to my life to show me what is right and what is wrong, to show who I can be, to teach me to love myself, to make me feel better for a while, or just to be someone who walks with me on those night sharing problems and stories. Not everyone is staying forever, and me?
Yes, I have to keep on going and thank them what they've given me.
Whatever happen thank you for everything.
I'm fading away
slowly
you aren't even noticing..