Owner Post Them Follow Dash



Vie Compliquee
Vie Compliquee

Bonjour!


Hello and welcome to my blog
I pour my heart and thoughts here
Pardon my words

Tagboard

⊰HOVER ME!⊱
Please do not spam my cbox. Please put your blog link so I can visit you back.
Writing is an underestimated art, you are painting colourful images in people's minds by using words of black and white.
Look at the sky! I may be far but never gone.


Skins by: IlliShuhada
Basecode : PikaChan
Best viewed in Mozilla and Google Chrome
All my thoughts keep flowing like a river

Happy ending?

Maybe this happy ending doesn't include a wonderful moment
Maybe it's me, myself
picking up the pieces and starting over
freeing myself for something better in the future
Maybe the happy ending is just moving on.
 How I wish....

Sunset is the prove that goodbyes are not necessary sad but it could be beautiful too