Owner Post Them Follow Dash



Vie Compliquee
Vie Compliquee

Bonjour!


Hello and welcome to my blog
I pour my heart and thoughts here
Pardon my words

Tagboard

⊰HOVER ME!⊱
Please do not spam my cbox. Please put your blog link so I can visit you back.
Writing is an underestimated art, you are painting colourful images in people's minds by using words of black and white.
Look at the sky! I may be far but never gone.


Skins by: IlliShuhada
Basecode : PikaChan
Best viewed in Mozilla and Google Chrome
All my thoughts keep flowing like a river

No right to feel


I know I don't own you,
And perhaps I never will,
So my anger when you're with her,
I have no right to feel.

I know that you don't own me,
And I shouldn't ask for more,
I shouldn't feel so let down,
All the time when you're with her.

What I feel - I shouldn't show you
So when you're around I won't
I know I have no right to feel
But it doesn't mean I don't.

" I know what we are and what we are not"
So.. I will choose
lâcher prise