Owner Post Them Follow Dash



Vie Compliquee
Vie Compliquee

Bonjour!


Hello and welcome to my blog
I pour my heart and thoughts here
Pardon my words

Tagboard

⊰HOVER ME!⊱
Please do not spam my cbox. Please put your blog link so I can visit you back.
Writing is an underestimated art, you are painting colourful images in people's minds by using words of black and white.
Look at the sky! I may be far but never gone.


Skins by: IlliShuhada
Basecode : PikaChan
Best viewed in Mozilla and Google Chrome
All my thoughts keep flowing like a river

Destroy





Destroy the idea that I need someone to save myself? 
Dear heart, my hands shake a lot. I cry easily. The world frightens me. I have always picked myself up with my own two hands. How I stay up all night to talk to him, to anyone. How I stopped writing about death. You know how waking up stopped feeling as heavy? 

But listen to me my dear heart, you have always been strong. 
You have the hands of a warrior after a battle. 
Your teeth have always been strong, your eyes always beautiful. 
Destroy the idea that you are doe-eyed, wounded thing. 
Destroy the idea that he is your savior. 
Destroy the idea that when he leaves, all your strong will leave with him. 
Listen to me, you are so much more than you know. 
Listen to me, you are your own savior