Owner Post Them Follow Dash



Vie Compliquee
Vie Compliquee

Bonjour!


Hello and welcome to my blog
I pour my heart and thoughts here
Pardon my words

Tagboard

⊰HOVER ME!⊱
Please do not spam my cbox. Please put your blog link so I can visit you back.
Writing is an underestimated art, you are painting colourful images in people's minds by using words of black and white.
Look at the sky! I may be far but never gone.


Skins by: IlliShuhada
Basecode : PikaChan
Best viewed in Mozilla and Google Chrome
All my thoughts keep flowing like a river

Ocean



Sometimes you find yourself trying to let go of something 
But it's like, you have been swimming on the ocean for a very very long time 
And you feel like you belong there 
You are one with the waves 
The warmth of the water 
And your body moves in sync with the ocean 
 And you swim around just trying to stay afloat 
Then you get tired and you start to drown And you swim back to land 
When you get there you just feel so heavy because you lost touch with gravity for so long 
And you collapse on the beach as you try to find balance again 
And then your feet finds gravity 
You stand up and you look at the horizon one last time 
And you just know that no matter how beautiful the sea was 
And how good it made you feel It was never yours to keep 
And somedays you'll miss it, you know 
And you feel yourself moving with the waves and you dream of diving in 
Then you realize your feet was meant for land And not cut out for the ocean 
Maybe you're meant to climb trees, or hike hills, or just run really fast 
Letting go is not easy There's nothing quite like swimming in the ocean 
Just like how it's natural for your feet to find gravity 
It's natural for you to let go 
And find your true purpose in life again 
The sea is the sea And you are just you 
I have to let go 
But sometimes 
I find myself waking up at the beach again.